Q. I am having neck and back pain. What is causing it?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have neck pain and back pain. Allopathy says I have disc prolapse and pinched nerve but Ayurvedic doctor said nothing. He has suggested Gorochanadi Guggulu tablet. I am afraid of taking this medicine. Please give me suggestions.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Neck and back pain mostly occurs due to disc prolapse, disc compression, etc. It happens due to injuries, sitting and laying in the wrong posture. In this condition needs Basti therapy along with oral medicines. Gorochanadi Gutika is mostly used in respiratory disorders.

You can take Vatagajankusha Rasa one tablet with Vatavidhwansini Vati one tablet, Prawal Bhasma 500 mg, Bruhat Vata Chintamani Rasa one tablet twice a day with honey after meals. Along with these medicines, you should go for the basti therapy. It helps to resolve your issues.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Do regular Kapalbhati, Markatasana.

|