Q. Is it possible to cure neck pain due to degeneration of cervical spine?

Answered by Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Neck Pain or Osteoarthritis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am facing acute neck pain since last three months and have been diagnosed with moderate degeneration in the cervical spine. Hands get pins and needles feeling sometimes during sleep. Legs get pins and needles feeling if not moved for say more than 10 minutes. Earlier arms were also paining but that has subsided now. I am male, 45 years. I also take 50 mg Thyronorm for hypothyroidism.