Neuroplasticity

Wll lifestyle modification improve my brain health?

Query: Hi doctor, I am turning 22 in two weeks, and I am deeply worried about my brain health. On the top of pretty moderate to severe inattentive ADHD and general learning or processing issues, I smoked way too much weed from ages 16 to 20. For all of my life, I spent most of my leisure time zapping my br...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. My answer to your question is both yes and no. Yes because the neuroplasticity is a continuous process and changes almost everything in the desired direction over the course of time. The positive lifestyle factors definite...  Read Full »