Q. I am 17 years old and I have frequent wet dreams. How to get relieved?

Dr. Pratik Patil

I am a 17 year old male who is having frequent wet dreams. I used to masturbate a lot wben i was 15 and 16 but i noticed a lot of fatigue when i did do it. i think it was over masturbation. but i had to stop because im a top athlete and i need my strength and endurance to perform well, and i noticed when i stopped for a couple weeks it worked. but now when i try to stop, i have wet dreams. i dont know what to do, i have a big tourney in a month and i need to get back to full strength as soon as possible. thank you so much

#

Having night falls is a very common thing and men of all all age experience it. An single episode of fall will not cause any dysfunction in your strength to perform so be free of it. There is no definite treatment to stop night falls and medications thar are available are reserved for older age groups because of the side effects. Masturbation ones in every 2 days will help you without consuming your much energy for work. Thank you.

|