HomeAnswersUrologynightfallI have teenage nightfall concerns. Kindly suggest me treatment.

What could cause teenage nightfall?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At December 4, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 12, 2023

Patient's Query

I am an 18-year-old boy. This morning, I was about to have a nightfall, but at the moment it was going to occur, I woke up and controlled it by not letting it come out.

1. Is this harmful to my health?

2. Will I be impotent in the future?

3. Is there any harm in preventing the semen from coming out by waking up?

4. Will everything be alright?

I am glad you chose icliniq for your medical-related queries.

I understand your concern and will try to help you with it.

Now you are experiencing a very physiological condition, which, according to medical science, is harmless. Sometimes in order to relieve sexual tension, night falls or wet dreams happen. It often occurs when sexual tension is not relieved by other ways like masturbation and intercourse. Relax, holding it does not harm your fertility, nor does it make you impotent, though you may let it pass without holding with some precautions of not spoiling the bed.

If wet dreams are a frequent problem for you, please refrain from drinking too much water at night and do pass urine if you wake up in the middle of the night. Do not worry, and enjoy your youth.

Thank you for consulting me.

You can always come back and reach me at icliniq.com.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Chandwadkar Ashish
Dr. Chandwadkar Ashish

Internal Medicine

Community Banner Mobile

iCliniq's FREE Newsletters

Expert-backed health and wellness information, delivered to your email.

Subscribe iCliniq
By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the iCliniq Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of iCliniq subscriptions at any time.

Read answers about:

semennightfall

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Urology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy