Q. I get unwanted erections in sleep. Please suggest Ayurvedic remedy.

Dr. Alka

I am 58 and I experience unwanted erections in sleep. There is no sexual desire despite erection. This started six months ago. This disturbs my sleep. I have to get up and wait for two to three minutes for the erection to subside. I take hypertension medicine.

#

I just read your query. The problem you mentioned here is very common and teenagers and adults face it frequently. At your age, it is still normal because erection is related to testosterone hormone (male sexual hormone) and your body is still producing it and when you sleep you may feel erections. Just as in women menopause occurs, in men, male menopause occurs where testosterone formation decreases with age. It may occur at different age groups from person to person.

1. While sleeping, keep on changing the position to avoid discomfort.
  2. Along with that, I suggest taking capsule Brahmi two capsules, two times a day with water after food for one month.
  3. Do walking and meditation daily.

These all things will help you a lot.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Thanks a lot.

#

This medicine will not interfere with your BP medicine and also will not cause you any harm.

Thanks a ton again.

#

Wishing you health and happiness in the future.

|