Q. I have underdeveloped jaw bones, scoliosis, and swollen face. Please help.

Dr. Alka
Published on Jun 22, 2019

I am 20 years old. I have one kid and I am seven months pregnant. Since I started puberty, I got a lot of health problems. The left side of my underjaw is not fully grown. It feels like pieces are missing. You can also see the big difference between the left side of my chin and the right side. My cheekbones are also not fully grown. I have poor blood circulation and my face gets very very swollen. Mostly in the morning, my face looks quite normal and my skin color as well. Later, in the day, my face gets swollen and big and also when I eat and when I eat a lot and unhealthy it gets more swollen. When I lay down the swelling lessens. I also have mental stress and an anxiety and I have a scoliosis. I get tired quickly and my skin is very dry. I have dark or purple undereyes and dark patches on my ankles, knees, etc.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. See the issues like scoliosis, underjaw shape, and underdeveloped cheekbones are anatomical issues which are related to the natural structure of your body. They can not be corrected with the help of medication. You may take help from artificial modern techniques, which you can learn from a nearby physician.

The poor blood circulation, swelling on face, stress and anxiety, tiredness can all be related to pregnancy. I advise you not to take any random treatment or any supplement without consulting your gynecologist. This is the crucial time of your pregnancy. So visit a nearby gynecologist and ask for the help for all the issues you are having.

| 

What is the reason for an extra bone on one side of both the legs?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. My brother and I seem to have an extra bone on one side of both the legs. I had this from my childhood, but there is no unique pain in it. Recently, I found that other people do not have that extra bone. Here is the picture for your reference. May I know the reas...  Read Full »

Am i pregnant if the pregnancy test is negative?

Query: Hello doctor, I had my last period on the 1st of last month. I did not have sex until the 33rd day (it was protected sex) of my cycle. Now, I have not yet had my periods. It is the 39th day and I took a pregnancy test on the 38th day and it came out to be negative. I do not know what to do. I did ha...  Read Full »

Pregnancy tests are negative, but am still having pregnancy symptoms. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old female, who started taking birth control pills eight months back, but I only took it for a week and stopped taking them. In that same week, I had unprotected sex with my fiance, and I had my periods the next day. The next month I got my periods two weeks earlier, and I ...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now