Q. I have underdeveloped jaw bones, scoliosis, and swollen face. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Normal Anatomy Variant or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 20 years old. I have one kid and I am seven months pregnant. Since I started puberty, I got a lot of health problems. The left side of my underjaw is not fully grown. It feels like pieces are missing. You can also see the big difference between the left side of my chin and the right side. My cheekbones are also not fully grown. I have poor blood circulation and my face gets very very swollen. Mostly in the morning, my face looks quite normal and my skin color as well. Later, in the day, my face gets swollen and big and also when I eat and when I eat a lot and unhealthy it gets more swollen. When I lay down the swelling lessens. I also have mental stress and an anxiety and I have a scoliosis. I get tired quickly and my skin is very dry. I have dark or purple undereyes and dark patches on my ankles, knees, etc.