Normal Penis Size

Is 5 inches of penile erection with early ejaculation normal?

Query: Hello doctor, My penis is in erection stage 5 inches, so is it normal? Secondly, recently I got married but I am not able to enter due to early ejaculation within 1 minute.  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Size of 5 inch is absolutely normal and is in fact above the average penis size of most of the males. So no need to worry. Immediately after marriage due to lack of experience a lot of males suffer premature ejaculation and they ejaculate even on touching the vagina. Th...  Read Full »

Is premature ejaculation common in men with small penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full »

Can masturbation decrease penis size?

Query: Hello doctor, Due to excess of masturbation in my teenage time, I feel my penis size has become short and thin. Now I am 22 years old. So, is it possible to get back that previous size if I follow any instructions advised by you? I do not drink or smoke.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing any reduction in size, then that is due to psycho...  Read Full »

Why is the size of my flaccid penis so small?

Query: Hello doctor, My problem is, I guess, a silly problem, but one that has bothered me almost my entire adult life. I am a 35 year old and my flaccid penis, most of the time is less than 2 inches long. If I adjust it or wiggle it some, it will come out and be about 3 to 4 inches. But then, it will just...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doc...  Read Full »

Is 4.5-inch penis size normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. My penis is thin and 4.5 inches long when erect. Should I marry or not?  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Size of the penis varies from person to person, like other physical features like height, etc. On an average, it ranges from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches on erection. Your penis is within this range on erection, so do not worry. In ...  Read Full »

My penis size after erection is four inches. Can I increase it up to six inches?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a sexual problem related to penis size. My penis size after erection is four inches, can I increase up to six inches and if there is any remedy, then please suggest me.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. The average size of the penis after erection should be between four to six inches approximately. So your size falls within the normal range. As far as your query is concerned about increasing the size of the penis, then it is not possible to increa...  Read Full »

Can DHT be used for penile growth?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to use it again. Use of testosterone can cause seriou...  Read Full »

I have tiny red bumps on the penis. Please help

Query: Hello doctor, I had sex with my partner and I tried anal sex without any protection. Today, when I was bathing, I saw my penis got some tiny non-itchy red bumps on it. I would like to know what are they? Is it a disease and are they risky? I have attached pictures for your reference.  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Dermatologist, Venereologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do you have any other symptoms like itching, pain, or watery discharge from the lesions?  After how many days of exposure did you notice these lesions?  At th...  Read Full »

Is the leakage in my penis due to jelqing or masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have little penis (3 inches) and for increasing my penis size, I do stretching exercises like jelqing and on doing jelqing, I have leakage in my penis and I do masturbate 3 times a week and jelqing time duration is five days in a week and I also do exercise ...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, no medicine will help. Height and penis size cannot be increased at your age. Masturbation is normal and not harmful. Be careful while doing jelqing. If you do it vigorously you may damage...  Read Full »

Does small penis size affect sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and my penis size is 2.2 inch in flaccid state and 5 inch in erect state. I would like to know that, is it a good size because I have read somewhere that 6 inch is normal size. My penis size is smaller than the standard size. What to do now? Do girls think about penis si...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for choosing this platform. 2 to 5 inch of the penis size is normal. The average size of penis is 3-5 inch while erect and 1-3 inch while flaccid. Having said this I like to inform you that penis size does not make things different during sex as only one thir...  Read Full »