Normal Penis Size

Is total testosterone of 232.84 ng/dL low for a 20-year-old male?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20-year-old male with a weight of 120 kilograms and a height of six feet four inches. I have a total testosterone level of 232.84 ng/dL. Is it low for my age? What can I do to increase my testosterone levels? I have a penis size of 5.5 inches during erection and the penis at flaccid...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is important to know the levels of free testosterone levels other than total testosterone. You can get a better insight when you know your free testosterone levels. Regarding total testosterone levels, it is perfectly normal and you do not ...  Read Full »

Frequent masturbation caused decrease in the size of the penis and testis. How to treat it?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 27 years old and I am unmarried. I never had sex with a girl but I masturbate a lot. My penis size has got decreased to about three inches. When I masturbate, it comes back to my original size for two minutes. My size of the testis has got decreased. Now the size of the testis is simi...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can read your emotional pain and I am sorry. But you definitely need sonography of your testicles and other tests to be done by a urologist. You will definitely know the information that masturbation is not healthy. It causes harm even when it is done occasionally. Yo...  Read Full »

Will penis grow after 20 years of age?

Query: Hi, i'm 20 yrs old Hieght 5'10" and wieght is 95Kg. I'm worried about my penis size I'm getting married in July 2021. Because of this stress I'm now facing ED even from last two weeks. I got my FSH and Testesterone Tests done. FSH is 4 and Testesterone is 6.5. Which are normal according to given Re...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi You appear to be normal. your penis size is normal. Don't worry about the size of penis. The penis appears slightly short in overweight persons. It is normal and nothing to worry. If erect penis is more than 3 inches it is sufficient to satisfy a woman. You are unnecessarily worried about a non...  Read Full »

Can a man with varicocele get a woman pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23 year old male. I was diagnosed to have grade 1 varicocele. I attached USG report. Can varicocele cause infertility? From the report, kindly let me know my testicle size. Is my testicle size normal? Recently, I have been putting weight, especially my lower body increases more tha...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have insignificant varicocele and that will not affect fertility. Your testicle size is normal. Testosterone level is low normal. Penis size of more than 3.5 inches is normal. For fat in the lower body and for low testosterone you need to do the following blood tests....  Read Full »

Does Methyltetrahydrofolate help in increasing penis length?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I am going to get married soon. But I am worried about my small penis. The length is only 2-2.3 inch in flaccid state and about 3.7-4 inch in erect state. I would like to increase the width and length of my penis. Is there any medicine to increase the penis length witho...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. There is no medically proved treatment for increasing the length of penis. It cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems. For which you have to test serum free testosterone and LH (luteinizing hormone) levels. Size of ...  Read Full »

My penis looks thin after masturbation. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a virgin. Yesterday after masturbation, I noticed that my penis meatus looks like very thin. But, on erection this disappears. Please tell me the reason and cure.  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Family Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, it is normal. After masturbation the penis loses its erection, so it looks thin. And also the fluid comes out is normal. For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist  Read Full »

How to increase my penis size?

Query: i m 18 now ,i did regular masturbation since 16 age and now my penis is 11 cm (when its tight )at the age of 18 , , i want to increase my penis size 3/4 cm ..  Read Full »

Answer: Dear, Thanks for using Icliniq. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all I like to inform you that Masturbation is completely normal activity and it does not affect the penis size in any manner. Secondly the normal size of erected Penis is somewhere between 3-6 inch (7.5-15 cm)...  Read Full »

My penis has become smaller after quiting stimulants. Will it come back to its original size?

Query: Hello doctor, I used to use Methamphetamine, Speed, and other stimulants regularly for around five years. I am now 11 months clean and my penis has not returned to normal size. It is noticeably smaller. I am getting erections as usual and enjoying a clean sex life but will my penis return to its no...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How old are you?  Read Full »

Do penis extender works for everyone?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been using high quality, highly rated penis extender for two days for 8 hours a day and no for the past three weeks now. Do these things really work? Is it possible to experience penis shortening instead of enlarging? A month ago, I was 7” but now I am almost at 7”.  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to know the reason for which you are using a penile extender. Do you have a very decent size why you want to increase it further? It is like your height is 6 feet but you want it to be 6.3. Everything you do has got side effects. If not done properly can lead ...  Read Full »

My penis is 4 inches when erect with tight forskin. Kindly suggest solution to increase the size.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have problems with my penis it is 4 inches when erect and the foreskin is very tight and sometimes I feel pain while urinating. Are there any methods to increase the size of the penis?  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Coming back to your query, I will let you know that the average penile size (erect) is 4.7 inches so your's should be quite normal. If you do not have difficulty with intercourse and your partner is satisfied then I do not think there is a need for any medications. (med...  Read Full »