Q. How long to take homeopathy medicine to increase the size of the penis in a flaccid state?

Dr. D. V. R. Poosha

When the penis is not erected, it is very small in size. There is no medication history, but the size is very small when not erected. After erection also the size is not very big, but is normal, however. Other things like urination and ejaculation are completely fine.

I previously consulted a doctor regarding the penis, which, when not erect, seems a little small. He had asked me to take certain homeopathic medicines. Please tell me how long I should continue with them, as he asked me to inform after 21 days, and it has been 30 days now, little improvement is there but not much, are there and allopathic medications also which I can take. Kindly give your opinion.

#

It is nothing wrong. If the penis is more than 4 inches in erect condition, then it is normal. It may be very small without an erection. Please know that there are no medicines to increase penis size. Penis growth stops around the age of 16 to 17 years. Thereafter no possibility of growth. Secondly, the penis has no standard size when flaccid (not erect). Watch it several times, from morning to night, and each time it is a different size. That is how it is built. It is the same for every male. It does not matter even if it is 1 cm when flaccid. If it is about 10 cm when erect, it is good enough. If you have a big fat around the penis (in the pubic area), then doing physical exercise regularly helps. You will notice that your penis is slightly bigger than when there was pubic fat. So please do not worry about penis size. Instead, learn how to use it efficiently to get and give happiness.

I hope this was helpful. Please get back if you have further doubts.

|