Q. I am worried about my penis size. Please advise.

Answered by
Dr. J N Naidu
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 01, 2020


i'm 20 yrs old Hieght 5'10" and wieght is 95Kg. I'm worried about my penis size I'm getting married in July 2021. Because of this stress I'm now facing ED even from last two weeks. I got my FSH and Testesterone Tests done. FSH is 4 and Testesterone is 6.5. Which are normal according to given References on Reports. My penis is not Growing i think so as of my age other people are alot bigger than me. I want to know what to do what should i eat or prescribe me something. My Overall growth is normal Beard pubic hair hieght etc. My Penis when Erect is about 4.5 Inches And Girth is very less than normal in Circumference its about 3.67 inches. I want to get it bigger is it possible? Or is it normal kindly tell me clearly. Or will it grow in upcoming time?



You appear to be normal. your penis size is normal. Don't worry about the size of penis. The penis appears slightly short in overweight persons. It is normal and nothing to worry. If erect penis is more than 3 inches it is sufficient to satisfy a woman. You are unnecessarily worried about a nonexistent problem.

1.There is no medication which can increase the size of penis.Don't spoil your health by taking drugs from quacks who will cheat you claiming their medication in reases size of penis.

2.Right now you need not do any thing.

3.Increase your physical activity daily by brisk walking/yoga/playing games etc--45 minutes.

4.you plan to reduce weight slowly by 0.5 kg a month-- by increasing intake of boiled vegetables&fruits,drinking more water daily. If you need further help/information you can contact me.

Was this answer helpful?

1 out of 1 likes

Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

Please suggest a solution for neuropathy in feet and intense burning throughout the body.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 65-year-old male. I had cancer before four years and was in a coma for about four times. My remission is a miracle. I have severe neuropathy in feet and poor control over the last three years. Even narcotics do not work and now exploring alternatives. My question is for the la...  Read Full »

How can stage 4 liver fibrosis be managed?

Query: Hello doctor, Two years back, after a routine blood test I was diagnosed with fatty liver due to raised liver enzymes ALT 53 ALP 66 and GGT188. I later underwent a liver scan and the conclusion was Child A Cirrhosis-possibly secondary to NASH. Advised to lose weight with no medication prescribed. Y...  Read Full »

Easy Exercises for Knee Osteoarthritis (OA)

Article Overview: This article talks briefly about knee osteoarthritis and stresses on how you can benefit from special physiotherapy exercises for the knee. Read Article

Dr. Ankita Sharma

Osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis that features the breakdown and eventually, loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. Osteoarthritis occurs more frequently as we age, the common age group of onset being 40 to 50 years. Osteoarthritis is referred to as degenerative joint diseases (DJD). Oste...  Read Article

Also Read

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Sexologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.