Q. Is it advisable to marry with 4. 5 inches long penis when erect?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
Published on Aug 28, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 21, 2019

I am 25 years old. My penis is thin and 4.5 inches long when erect. Should I marry or not?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

I have read and understood your problem.

Size of the penis varies from person to person, like other physical features like height, etc. On an average, it ranges from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches on erection. Your penis is within this range on erection, so do not worry. In pornographic films, they show big penis by injecting drugs, etc., which is harmful. So most people have wrong ideas about penis size. Sometimes, vacuum erection pumps help to increase the size but can cause injury if not properly used. To marry is your decision but you are fine.

Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full >>

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full

Can DHT be used for penile growth?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to use it again. Use of testosterone can cause seriou...  Read Full

Can excess masturbation decrease the penis size?

Query: Hello doctor, Due to excess of masturbation in my teenage time, I feel my penis size has become short and thin. Now I am 22 years old. So, is it possible to get back that previous size if I follow any instructions advised by you? I do not drink or smoke.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing any reduction in size, then that is due to psycho...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now