Q. Is it necessary to have a bigger penis to satisfy a woman during sex?

Dr. J. N. Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 26, 2022 and last reviewed on: Mar 07, 2022

I am a virgin and will be married soon. I wanted to be at my best for my future wife. I have an average-sized penis (5 inches erect, 3.5 - 4 inches girth). I was attempting traction devices to improve my endowment. However, I stumbled across articles by women about preferring average-sized penises than larger ones, due to discomfort, etc. I hope to attain a 6-inch length erect and 5-inch girth (still within average, but better than my current), however, I am starting to wonder if I am wasting my time. If women prefer average, in your experience, does the higher end of average feel more comfortable, and pleasurable to women (than the lower end of average), or are they unable to perceive such fine differences? In short, given that pleasurable sex is so much more than just penis size, am I wasting my time trying to get to the upper end of average penis size?

Kindly help.

# Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I studied your problem carefully. You have to understand one crucial aspect of the vagina. It is like an elastic, which can stretch depending on the length and width of the penis. There are nerves only upto 3 inches in the vagina; that is, only the front portion of the vagina can feel the pleasure of the penis, not the back portion. A 3-inch penis can also make a woman feel pleasure. The size of the penis is not at all the criteria to satisfy a woman. Rather good foreplay is. Discuss what she will enjoy or like you to do, and during sex, ask her which position she will be happy to try, etc. Feel free to contact me for further assistance.

|