Q. My penis girth is 3. 5 inches, and when I wear a condom, it is not tight. Kindly help me.

Answered by
Dr. Sharath Kumar. C
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sushrutha Muralidharan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 28, 2021 and last reviewed on: Jul 30, 2021

Hello doctor,

I am 20-year-old. My penis is 5" in length and 3.5" in girth. I am not worried about my length, but I am worried about my girth. Is my girth below average? Is it going to affect my sex life? Out of interest, I tried a condom, and it felt a little loose. That made me worry about my girth even more. Please help me.



Welcome to

It is within normal limits. Do not worry. It is called a small penis (SP).

For increasing the girth of the penis, the following treatments are available:

1) Use a vacuum pump or hydro pneumo vacuum pump. Use a graduated cylinder. Mark your penis size on the first day. Pump daily for six months.

2) Penile jelqing device.

3) Penile weights.

4) Penile traction.

5) Penile lengthening oil.

6) Penile platelet-rich plasma injection (PRP treatment).

7) Low Energy Shock Wave Therapy.

8) Acupuncture therapy.

9) Hydro pneumo therapy.

10) Penile massage therapy.

11) Venous ligation surgery.

12) Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery.

13) Tablets.

14) Injections.

11) Take a nutritious and healthy diet. Avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.

13) Flatten your abdominal wall. Do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push-ups 20 times each daily.

14) Yoga.

15) Reduce your weight if you are obese.

I hope this was helpful.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

.. is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like ...   Read full

Is it dangerous to have sexual intercourse with a heart problem?

Hello doctor, I am a 38-year-old female. I have knee pain in both knees out of injury-induced, and earlier I had knee osteoarthritis as by the X-ray report. How do I improve?   Read full

How to prevent pregnancy other than using condoms and pills?

Hello doctor, I am a 38-year-old female. I have knee pain in both knees out of injury-induced, and earlier I had knee osteoarthritis as by the X-ray report. How do I improve?   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Coronavirus Variant Arcturus: | Omicron XBB.1.16 Variant
Arcturus is an emerging variant of the Omicron virus that causes various symptoms and spreads rapidly across the world. ...  Read more»
Adrenaline Rush - Symptoms, Causes, Effects, and How to Control
Adrenaline is a hormone responsible for fight or flight response. It is also a neurotransmitter and medicine. It is also...  Read more»
Fatty Liver - Types, Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Its primary function is to process the food and drinks we consume. and filte...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Sexologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.