Q. What is the treatment for numb and painful hands and fingers?

Answered by Dr. C Elanchezhian and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Numbness or Vitamin Supplements? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 58 years old and currently working in a meat shop, working always in frozen foods. My problem now is about my hands (fingers). It is numb and painful. I always feel this everyday and wake up with numb and pain. Any medicine or vitamins aside from Vitamin B1, B6, B12?