Nutrigain Powder

Please suggest a lactose-free diet for weight gain.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years old male, who is 5.9 feet tall and weighs 55 kg. I take vegetables, egg, fish but not meat. I am lactose intolerant for the past three years. If I take any milk products, it causes gastritis instantly, and I have to take an antacid. I cannot take whey protein because of thi...  Read Full »

Dr. Durga Kumari

Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned that you are suffering from lactose intolerance, which means a decreased ability to digest milk sugar that is, lactose. You need not worry because you can have soy products like soy milk, tofu, and soy yogurt. Do not take whey protein or any other pr...  Read Full »

How to gain weight soon?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am unable to gain weight. I am in depression as I am underweight. My weight is 49 kilograms. Currently, I am taking homeopathy medicines.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Take Nutrigain granules (Ashwagandha with Shatavari) one teaspoon two times a day with lukewarm milk and add a half teaspoon of Desi ghee or clarified butter in lukewarm milk. It will help you in gaining weight. Also, learn exercises which...  Read Full »

Can a Crohn's patient take Nutrigain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from Crohn's disease and would like to try nutrigain. Please advice if there are any side effects.  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nutrigain is a supplement which contains Ashwagandha and Shatavari. Research works have claimed that both these are very much helpful in gaining weight. If we believe that the composition described by the company is true and does not include any steroids or ot...  Read Full »

Will nutrigain work for any age?

Query: Hello doctor, Will nutrigain work for any age since I am 40 years and underweight.  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar

Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is always wrong to think of some short cut methods of weight gain. I have repeatedly been telling in my replies to different people asking about weight gain or weight loss, that it is a matter of difference between calorie intake and calorie requirements. This par...  Read Full »

I am 42 years old with 65 kg weight. Should I increase my weight by having Nutrigain?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 42-year-old male, having normal physic, weight 65 kg. Do you recommend Nutrigain to build my muscle? How should I use the granules and capsules together?  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your age, this is the normal weight. Increasing weight after this age is not advisable. Because of the risk of developing diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol complications. If you feel that you are not able to do your work efficiently or you think you ...  Read Full »

Is Nutrigain safe to use?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having thyroid problem. I would like to use nutrigain powder. Are there any side effects in using it?  Read Full »

Dr. Kahlil Subramanian

Yoga Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many ayurveda products available in the market to gain weight. All products contain the same ingredients as the nutrigain has. I do not know whether these products are expected to clear quality assurance or not and the reason is to consider the steroid mixture...  Read Full »

Can Nutrigain powder be used to gain weight and build muscles?

Query: Hi Doctor, I am a 23 year old guy. My height is 165 cm and weight is 56 kg. I want to gain weight and build muscles too. Even though, I did some exercise and taking healthy foods, it makes my muscles to be tight but it doesn't show up any sign of enlarging or building up. I heard about an Ayurved...  Read Full »

Dr. Suneetha B S

Diabetologist, Family Physician, Microbiologist, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, About Nutrigain: Nutrigain is an ayurvedic supplement which is manufactured and distributed by ayurwin pharmacy.  The chief ingredients present in this preparation are Ashwagandha and Shatavari. Research works have claimed that both these are very much helpful in gaining weight.  The pr...  Read Full »

How to gain weight?

Query: Hello Doctor, I eat well, but I am very weak and I look slim. Please suggest me treatment for a healthy and muscular body.  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Most of the people will be skinny till the age of 22-24 years and will gain weight after that without any exercise or supplement. So do not worry. Weight gain is a gradual phenomenon. It takes time. Do not expect immediate results. I advise you to eat a high-fat diet...  Read Full »

I want to gain weight and make my muscles firm. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My height is 163 cm, and my weight is 52 kg. My body structure is also small, and my muscles are not firm. I want my muscles to get firm, and I want to gain weight. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Weight should be proportional to the height, and this can be calculated with the help of BMI (body mass index). Normal BMI should be between 19.5 to 24.9. Your BMI is 19.62. So if you want to gain some weight, you can. I sugg...  Read Full »

What are some natural ways to increase my weight?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 50 kg my height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am very slim. What should I do to put on weight?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Your ideal weight should be calculated according to your height. The normal BMI (body mass index) is between 19.5 to 24.9. According, to your height and weight your BMI is 18.58 which is below normal. You can take Nutrigain granules with lukewar...  Read Full »