Q. Is nutrigain recommended for Crohn's patient?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 29, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 27, 2019

I am suffering from Crohn's disease and would like to try nutrigain. Please advice if there are any side effects.

#

• Nutrigain is a supplement which contains Ashwagandha and Shatavari. Research works have claimed that both these are very much helpful in gaining weight.
  • If we believe that the composition described by the company is true and does not include any steroids or other harmful ingredients, then it should not harm you.
  • You may start taking it. As you are suffering from Crohn's disease, if you observe any abnormal symptoms or diarrhea or constipation then you would need to stop it.

For further information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|