Q. What is the treatment for large open pores on the face?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 19, 2019

I have many large open pores on my face and black spots. Please tell me about medicine.

#

You can try Berberis Aquifolium mother tincture for these pores and black spots. Add 10 drops of Berberis mother tincture in half cup of water, stir it well and apply over face using a ball of cotton. Let it remain on the face for 30 minutes and then wash it off with tap water. Try this twice a day, in the morning and night for one month. Then let me know how you feel. Please do not use this for a longer time. Keep the remaining liquid in the refrigerator. Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

How can I take care of my skin during summers and winters?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. I have acne prone sensitive facial skin. In winter it is dry, and in summers it is oily. I am unable to select my skincare products, and due to this, my skin is getting worse. I cannot try various home remedies as some of them make my face red and irritated. Mostly, my...  Read Full »

What is the most effective treatment for clogged skin pores?

Query: Hi doctor, Can dead skin and excessive sebum buildup cause itchy skin? If so then what is the most effective treatment for clogged pores?  Read Full »

What homeopathic remedy can be used for acne, open pores, and blackheads?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old girl, suffering from a bad type of acne and dark color acne scars, oily skin, open pores, and blackheads for the past five years. I have regular menses and need suggestion with a good homeopathic remedy.  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now