Q. After performing receptive fellatio on a guy I have white tongue. What is it?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 12, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I performed receptive fellatio on a guy 55 days back. I took RNA PCR TEST after 11 days and then again at 35 days and both were negative. I also took a fourth generation combo test (antibody and p24) on 38th day and it was negative as well. The problem is, for the last 8-10 days I have had diarrhea. It was not frequent, but the stool is loose and watery. I also have a white tongue. In the last three to four days, I have developed an ulcer inside my mouth, which is slightly painful. For the past 10 days, I have been feeling tired, weak and sometimes getting a temperature of 99 to 99.3 degrees. Since, I have tested negative for all these HIV tests, I cannot understand if I could still have HIV. The net has conflicting information. I also feel I have a slightly sore throat. I also have a pimple break out on my nose and under my eye. I am really scared and terrified. Please help. I am attaching the pictures of my tongue, is it candidiasis? Or is it just a white tongue? Are the tests I have taken conclusive for HIV being negative? Please help.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

• Yes, candidiasis is there. But, it is usually the late manifestation of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
  • Since, all your tests are negative, consider yourself as negative unless proved otherwise. All other things can also happen without HIV.
  • Go for HIV test one more time as according to guidelines two negative tests from different laboratories should be considered negative after possible exposure and at a gap of at least two weeks.
  • Test of choice is human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase and polymerase chain reaction (HIV RT PCR) and HIV-1 and 2 antibody ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay).
  • Please take the following medications with consent of your doctor.
  1. Tablet AF (Apo-Fluconazole) 150, one tablet daily for a week.
  2. Tablet Norflox TZ (combination of Norfloxacin and Tinidazole) one tablet twice daily for five days.
  3. Do gargles with lukewarm water.

Revert back after a week to a HIV AIDS specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/HIV-AIDS-specialist

|