Q. Should I stop pills right away or continue until this month if I am on Mirena?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I asked a question to you this morning. You advised me not to take contraceptive pills since I have the DIU MIRENA. But I have another question. You are right, I have been feeling my body temperature too high, and my last period almosts last seven days. Here is my question: There are five pills left in the blister, and because of your advice I would like to quit right now from taking pills. Is it alright to stop now or should I finish the pills this month and then stop taking them?

#

It is better to take the leftover pills for this time and then avoid taking any pill until you have Mirena.

Take care.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|