Otc

Did acoustic trauma after micro-suction cause blurred and double vision?

Query: Hello doctor,Two months ago, I suffered an acoustic trauma after a loud microsuction procedure in my ears to remove ear wax. It left me with tinnitus, hyperacusis, and ear fullness. It got settled after a few weeks, and while at its worst around two and a half weeks to three weeks, it triggered my w...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern. As per your description, one thing I can say is that acoustic trauma or dental problem would not affect the vision. Regarding the eye symptoms, I would like to know the following,1) Do you mainly have blurring of vision or after effect? or also...  Read Full »

I have a small pea-sized bump on my hard palate. What is this?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a deep cleaning done recently. Yesterday I noticed a small pea-sized bump on my hard palate. The dentist did inject me with Novocaine (Procaine Hydrochloride) to numb the upper right side of my jaw. I am not sure whether it is related or not. Any ideas what this could be?  Read Full »

Dr. Rakshana Devi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good evening. I hope you are well. Thanks for approaching icliniq. I saw your query. I will help you solve the issue. I saw the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) attached. The bump may be due to any swelling or infection or related to a local a...  Read Full »

My eye pressure is 30 and 24 with occasional visual loss. Do I have glaucoma?

Query: Hello doctor, I have high eye pressure of 30 and 24, visual field loss, and at times I go completely blind in both eyes. I have also gone blind in just one eye. I just went back to the eye doctor when I had the pressure of 24 and 30. I have been there three times and each time I had a high eye pres...  Read Full »

Dr. Dadapeer. K

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your history. The presence of elevated intraocular pressure is called as ocular hypertension. If it is associated with visual field changes or optic disc changes it is called as glaucoma. However, ocular hypertension alone also requires treatment particula...  Read Full »