Q. I am overweight after pregnancy. Please advice a homeopathic medicine to lose weight.

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 02, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 03, 2019

I am dealing with the post-pregnancy weight of 109 kg. My upper and lower abdomen both are heavy and thighs as well as arms too. Please recommend me a homeopathic medicine to lose my weight fast.

#

The best and safe homeopathic remedy to lose weight in your case would be Natrum Phos two tablets twice a day before meals for one month. No need to swallow the pills. Keep them over the tongue, and they will get dissolved within a few minutes. This remedy is safe to use even though if you are breastfeeding. Along with this remedy kindly do some exercises like yoga and walking. If possible, kindly report back one month. Let me know if you have any other questions.

|