Q. I am overweight after pregnancy. Please advice a homeopathic medicine to lose weight.

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Jul 02, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 03, 2019

I am dealing with the post-pregnancy weight of 109 kg. My upper and lower abdomen both are heavy and thighs as well as arms too. Please recommend me a homeopathic medicine to lose my weight fast.

#

The best and safe homeopathic remedy to lose weight in your case would be Natrum Phos two tablets twice a day before meals for one month. No need to swallow the pills. Keep them over the tongue, and they will get dissolved within a few minutes. This remedy is safe to use even though if you are breastfeeding. Along with this remedy kindly do some exercises like yoga and walking. If possible, kindly report back one month. Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is Obesity? Why People Become Over-Weight?

Article Overview: Obesity is a ‘silent epidemic’. This article tells about how to find if you have obesity and the reasons for it. Read Article

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Who is Considered as An Obese Person? An Obese person is one who has too much body fat and thus has a negative effect on their health. A person is considered obese when they have a weight over 20% of their ideal body weight. On the other hand, one may consider body mass index. Body mass index, ...  Read Article

What homeopathy medicines can help atherosclerosis?

Query: Hello doctor, My calcium coronary score is very high around 1800. Can you prescribe me homeopathic medicines which can effectively treat the plaque and atherosclerosis? I would prefer preparations from established medical companies. Have you heard of R12 from Dr Reckeweg? Please opine on the same t...  Read Full >>

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Calcium coronary score (CCS) increase causes the development of coronary artery disease. It causes fatty plaque formation in the coronary artery leading to narrowing of the artery. It is also called as cardiac calcium scoring. For men, CCS has 15-year mortality ran...  Read Full

Bedwetting Homeopathy Treatment

Article Overview: Bedwetting can be cured naturally with homeopathy without disturbing the endocrine system. The treatment aims at reducing anxiety in the child which is the root cause of bedwetting. Read Article

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Homeopathic Physician

When Does Bedwetting Become a Problem? Bedwetting is common before the age of 7 years and is not a major concern as, before the age of 7, the child does not have control over the bladder. But, if bedwetting continues after the age of 7, it is considered a problem. In that case, parents are advised ...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now