Q. I am overweight with umbilical hernia. How to reduce my weight?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

I am 33 years old with a weight of 63 kg, and my height is 153 cm. I am feeling overweight. My stomach is big, and I am having an umbilical hernia. How to reduce my weight.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert Physiotherapy
#

Nowadays this problem is very common, my advice is to try to go for proper diet planning and increase energy expenditure as there will be an imbalance between food intake and exercise. So there is a need to do more exercise and control over your food. You must follow a strict vegetarian diet and do regular aerobic exercises, yoga, pranayama, and meditation also, which will help you to be more energetic and enthusiastic. I insist you to join the Art of Living Happiness workshop near your city, which consists of all exercises, asanas, good pranayama and meditation also. It will help you to decrease weight, and other benefits also are there. I hope this helps.

| 

My belly button popped out after pregnancy. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a mother of two children. After my delivery, my navel has popped out and it has remained so even now. Please suggest some ways to get back my usual naval shape.  Read Full »

Why am I not able to lose weight even after dieting?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35 years old and I started dieting early last year. But it seems like my weight plateaued. I have been eating a low carb diet during weekdays and on Sundays, I eat the carbs that I want to eat. I work out 3 to 4 times a week. I sometimes sleep late. I have been on this schedule f...  Read Full »

Is mild umbilical hernia after C-section curable with proper excercise and Ayurvedic medicine?

Query: Hello doctor, I had C-section three years ago. My stomach started bulging, so I visited a doctor and had sonography. So came to know that I have mild umbilical hernia 0.7. If I do proper exercise and follow ayurvedic medicine suggested by you, then is this mild hernia curable? Please help me with t...  Read Full »

Ask a Fitness Expert Now