Q. I am overweight with umbilical hernia. How to reduce my weight?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

I am 33 years old with a weight of 63 kg, and my height is 153 cm. I am feeling overweight. My stomach is big, and I am having an umbilical hernia. How to reduce my weight.

#

Nowadays this problem is very common, my advice is to try to go for proper diet planning and increase energy expenditure as there will be an imbalance between food intake and exercise. So there is a need to do more exercise and control over your food. You must follow a strict vegetarian diet and do regular aerobic exercises, yoga, pranayama, and meditation also, which will help you to be more energetic and enthusiastic. I insist you to join the Art of Living Happiness workshop near your city, which consists of all exercises, asanas, good pranayama and meditation also. It will help you to decrease weight, and other benefits also are there. I hope this helps.

|