Q. What is the healthiest way to lose weight?

Dr. Radha Peruvemba Hariharan

I am a male who is overweight. I weighed myself, my weight was between 190 to 200 lbs, and my height is 5'7". I cannot accurately say what my diet consists of. But I eat eggs, bread, and vegetables too often, but I do not eat fruits. I am sedentary, but I struggle with OCD and can eat food when I am stressed. On counting the calories, I eat 1740 to 2164 calories and burn only 163 calories daily. I walk 3051 steps (counted with the smartphone).

I am wondering about ways to lose weight healthily.

Kindly help.

#

You are overweight, and it can be controlled or reduced with proper diet and exercise.

Please reduce your calorie intake because being sedentary will not make you burn the calories you take, and it will again accumulate as fat. So, kindly take plenty of green leafy vegetables, raw salads, and pulses. You can take pulses as sprouted or as cooked.

Also, please avoid fats, sweets, sugar, jaggery, and fruits with lots of calories. Go for a brisk walk for at least one hour per day, join a gym, avoid refined foods like white bread, maida, pasta, noodles, and pizza.

Please follow these instructions for 15 days and get back to me.

|