Q. I took Voren, but still, I have pain while having intercourse. Please help.

Dr. Ahmed Amdihun Essa
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana
I recently got married and whenever we try to intercourse, I feel a bone at the entrance of vagina which is causes unbearable pain. I tried taking a painkiller Voren before an hour as well but all goes in vain.

Can any gynaecologists please advise what should we do in order to avoid this pain.
#

Happy to respond for your problem. 1. First of all, this is the most common problem for short period after marriage but for sure if you understand my advise it will be gone and gone forever. 2. My advise for you is you have to understand each other, male and female are different in sexual cycle, male is almost standby for the first time sex but female take more than 15minutes of stimulation of any kind like kissing, hugging or clitoral stimulation before penetrating sex so just take 10 to 20 minutes worm up then she will look for the penetrating sex, and if you can continue stimulation more she will do it by her will so male should not rush. 3. If you can get KY-gel it helps to lubricate if it remain dry after stimulation but I am 100% sure that it will not be dry afterward. But apply the gel on the penis the penetrating will be facilitated. I HOPE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR. IF NOT SEND ME FOLLOW UP QUERY TO ME.

| 

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full »

Why have I missed period after sexual intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,My last date of the period was last month. Usually, I have an improper cycle (one month miss). We had intercourse after almost a month and I took Ipill on the third evening. Please help.  Read Full »

I have pain during sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. I had bleeding for the first time when I tried, so I thought it is easy to take it, but it hurt me. So I stopped him now, I cannot have sex.  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»