Q. After defecation, secretion of seminal fluid followed by pain in penis on erection and slight pain in groin

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 03, 2018

I am a 32 year old healthy male. After defecation, I have secretion of seminal fluid, which is followed by pain in the penis. On erection, I have slight pain in the groin.

#

Secretion of seminal fluid after defecation is a normal event. Do not worry about it.

The reason for the pain could be due to an infection, and it has to be diagnosed. The location and the source of infection have to be identified. Please get the following tests done:

1. Complete blood count (CBC).
  2. Urine analysis (try to give the sample along with the seminal fluid).
  3. Ultrasound of the abdomen.

|