Q. After defecation, secretion of seminal fluid followed by pain in penis on erection and slight pain in groin

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 03, 2018

I am a 32 year old healthy male. After defecation, I have secretion of seminal fluid, which is followed by pain in the penis. On erection, I have slight pain in the groin.

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar

Surgical Gastroenterology
#

Secretion of seminal fluid after defecation is a normal event. Do not worry about it.

The reason for the pain could be due to an infection, and it has to be diagnosed. The location and the source of infection have to be identified. Please get the following tests done:

1. Complete blood count (CBC).
  2. Urine analysis (try to give the sample along with the seminal fluid).
  3. Ultrasound of the abdomen.

| 

Why do I have seminal leak and testis pain on excitement?

Query: Hi doctor, I am experiencing seminal leak and pain in left testis on excitement without sex. Situation worsens when excited after exercising. This seminal discharge is causing anxiety and pain. I am having this problem since last 10 years. Please help.  Read Full »

Please suggest medicines for parameters out of range in the blood test.

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 36 years old. In one of her routine blood tests, we found a few anomalies. The report is attached. Please let me know your thoughts on the parameters that are out of range in the report and suggest medicines.  Read Full »

From the attached reports, please tell me the reason for frequent urination.

Query: Hello doctor, From the past few days, I have frequent urination. I am attaching all the test reports that I have done so far. I also got an x-ray and CT scan of the chest, but as I am out, I cannot upload them now. I will upload them later if you need it.  Read Full »

Ask an Andrologist Now