Q. Why am I having pain in the left groin and testis while having sex and masturbating?

Dr. Alexander Davis
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 31, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 09, 2021

I want to ask about the pain in my left groin and my left testes when I am ejaculating or having intercourse and masturbating. After orgasm, the pain will subside and will feel normal again. The pain is tolerable. I am guessing that the pain is due to muscle or nerve damage due to the wrong posture and lifting heavy weights during workouts. Sometimes I feel muscle pain in my lower back as well. Kindly give your opinion.

#

Please rest assured that you do not have nerve damage. However, we must rule out three possible reasons:

1) Inflammation of the epididymis,

2) A cyst.

3) Testicular cancer.

The last one is of most significant importance since lower back pain can also be a symptom of it. A urologist does this with a sonography machine. It is a quick and safe procedure. Do not worry. What you should do as well is to stop masturbation. It can have several unfavorable consequences. If you cannot stop it, I can prescribe you an appliance that makes masturbation impossible. I wish you good results from your urologist. Please get back if you have further queries.

|