Q. I have pain on my penis shaft after vigorous masturbation. Please advice.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 20, 2019

My query relates to two protruding veins, on the left side of the penis shaft. The area is quite painful. This occurred, I guess, due to vigorous masturbation. I would like to hear your advice.

#

• Veins are normally present in the penis, and they get dilated and prominent during an erection. But, they are never painful unless there is an injury or inflammation.
  • Kindly send me a picture to help me diagnose.
  • You are likely to get relief if you abstain from sexual activity or masturbation until it settles.
  • I suggest you take painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs to get pain relief.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|