Q. I have pain on my penis shaft after vigorous masturbation. Please advice.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar
Published on Sep 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 20, 2019

My query relates to two protruding veins, on the left side of the penis shaft. The area is quite painful. This occurred, I guess, due to vigorous masturbation. I would like to hear your advice.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar

Andrology Urology
#

• Veins are normally present in the penis, and they get dilated and prominent during an erection. But, they are never painful unless there is an injury or inflammation.
  • Kindly send me a picture to help me diagnose.
  • You are likely to get relief if you abstain from sexual activity or masturbation until it settles.
  • I suggest you take painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs to get pain relief.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I am having heel pain and inflammation from stepping on a nail head.Is this due to a bone contusion or did I damage any ligaments?

Query: Hello doctor, I stepped on the head of a nail a week ago. Now, every time I step on that part of my heel, I get this sharp, searing and burning feeling. Is this a bone contusion or did I damage any ligaments? What happened? Thank you for giving me an audience; it's extremely appreciated.  Read Full >>

Dr. Aamir Mohd

Answer: Hello and welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for contacting us. You should put a warm bandage around your heel. In the picture you sent us, I was able to observe the swelling. You need to take some anti-inflammatory medications, which will help with the inflammation and pain.   I would advise you ...  Read Full

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full

Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since there is no external injury as well as internal injury (normal passage of urine) I feel the problem is with muscle damage rather than anything. The simple muscle injury can be dealt with analgesics such as Ibuprofen 400 to 800 mg to be taken two to three times a d...  Read Full