Q. My foreskin retract more during masturbation with painful ejection. Kindly help.

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

When I masturbate, then my foreskin retracts. If I pull the foreskin backward and then forward again, the end of my foreskin pulls in further and further, as if my glans were pulling it in. And, because my glans are very sensitive, it can sometimes suddenly happen when masturbating that I feel a huge discomfort because my outer foreskin is touching my glans. I am unable to masturbate further as the inner skin is completely sucked in. And then I have to pull it out all the time with both hands, peeling the skin out, and that is also very uncomfortable. Why does my foreskin pull inwards?

Sometimes after I masturbate and ejaculate, I start to feel pain and discomfort. This happens once every three months randomly. I think it cannot be an STD as I have had this problem for over ten years. When I feel the pain and discomfort, I have a huge urge to urinate, even if I do not need to urinate. To relieve my pain, I jump in the warm bath and stay there for one or two hours. Then I feel good again.

#

I got your first point that foreskin keeps retracting and your glans is sensitive, and you feel discomfort. Let me assure you that this is normal and does not require treatment. Many people get a circumcision, and glans are always exposed, so the glans' sensitivity will go away. You should keep retracting foreskin.

Your second problem pulls my attention more as you might be having prostatitis and require further investigations. Prostatitis can last for many years and is difficult to treat. But many patients will respond to the treatment. It presents with similar symptoms you have. Chronic prostatitis can be bacterial, which is simple to diagnose and easier to treat. You just need to do a semen culture and then will decide the treatment.

Please follow up with semen culture.

|