Q. My foreskin retract more during masturbation with painful ejection. Kindly help.

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

When I masturbate, then my foreskin retracts. If I pull the foreskin backward and then forward again, the end of my foreskin pulls in further and further, as if my glans were pulling it in. And, because my glans are very sensitive, it can sometimes suddenly happen when masturbating that I feel a huge discomfort because my outer foreskin is touching my glans. I am unable to masturbate further as the inner skin is completely sucked in. And then I have to pull it out all the time with both hands, peeling the skin out, and that is also very uncomfortable. Why does my foreskin pull inwards?

Sometimes after I masturbate and ejaculate, I start to feel pain and discomfort. This happens once every three months randomly. I think it cannot be an STD as I have had this problem for over ten years. When I feel the pain and discomfort, I have a huge urge to urinate, even if I do not need to urinate. To relieve my pain, I jump in the warm bath and stay there for one or two hours. Then I feel good again.

#

I got your first point that foreskin keeps retracting and your glans is sensitive, and you feel discomfort. Let me assure you that this is normal and does not require treatment. Many people get a circumcision, and glans are always exposed, so the glans' sensitivity will go away. You should keep retracting foreskin.

Your second problem pulls my attention more as you might be having prostatitis and require further investigations. Prostatitis can last for many years and is difficult to treat. But many patients will respond to the treatment. It presents with similar symptoms you have. Chronic prostatitis can be bacterial, which is simple to diagnose and easier to treat. You just need to do a semen culture and then will decide the treatment.

Please follow up with semen culture.

| 

Why is my foreskin so tight?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. My foreskin is tight and it is difficult and hurts to pull back my skin off the head when erect but goes back with less effort when not erect. How can I loosen my foreskin at home?  Read Full »

Can testicle pain and difficulty in reaching ejaculation be prostatitis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30-year-old married man and this is my story. Three months back testicle pain and difficulty reaching ejaculation for a few days. Also, a mild pain near the rectum or anus for a few days. A month later received unprotected oral sex from a woman. The very next month started to f...  Read Full »

Why does my foreskin not coming down completely?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 29 years old. I am a male. Though I have been having healthy masturbation since past 15 years or more, the head of my penis is visible only a little bit and the foreskin not fully comes down. Will that situation hamper my married life? Having sex with a condom is possible right? ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»