Q. Imbalance in blood report after I began cheating on my Paleo. Please suggest a plan.

Answered by Dr. Vishal Wadi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Paleo Diet or Diabetes Management? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I started my paleo in the month of November wherein my HbA1c was almost 10, continued strictly for 100 days and in February HbA1c was 6.5 without taking medicines. Afterwards, cheating started and now it is 8.8. Also, there are some imbalances in the blood report. Now, I am assuring you that I shall stick to my paleo diet and follow your instructions. Kindly suggest me a plan. I can take eggs and chicken.