Q. Please tell me about the vegetarian paleo diet.

Answered by Dr. Shakti Mishra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Paleo Diet or How To Lose Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 40 year old female, and I weigh 88 kg and my height is 160 cm. I am a vegetarian but I eat eggs. I am planning to start paleo diet to reduce my weight and before starting the diet, I got a blood test done. I am attaching my reports. Please suggest a vegetarian diet chart. What type of vegetarian foods to be taken? Are there any instructions to follow while doing paleo diet?