Q. Taking Pantoprazole for GERD. Is any drug interactions between Pantoprazole and Voltaren?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pantoprazole or Gastritis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am on 40 mg Pantoprazole twice a day for GERD. I just took 50 mg Voltaren for a bad back and I am worried sick. I checked online and it said no drug interactions. I have not yet taken my nightly dose of Pantoprazole, should I not take it?