Q. My 5 year old kid does not listen to me. Please help.

Dr. K. V. Anand

My 5 year old kid is getting me really agitated. He does not listen to us. He does something even though he has been told not to. He really gets on our nerves.

#

• Please do understand that your child's behavior is directly influenced by yours. He does have other sources of learning, but you are the primary one. This kind of negative behavior increases when you overreact to his faults and negative deeds.
  • Do not get outraged is my suggestion. Just sit and introspect about the behavior pattern of you and your family members.
  • Try to encourage him and praise him often, even if it is a little act.

If you need more information and help, I am always here to help you. Take care.

For more information consult a psychologist counsellor online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/psychologist-counsellor

|