Q. For how long should I take Kalachikai powder to overcome PCOD problem?

Dr. Ashish Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 26, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 07, 2019

As I have PCOD problem and also cyst, I take tablets for period. My friend suggested Kalachikai powder. I used it for 30 days continuously, but no use. How many days should I take that powder and how to overcome this problem?

#

For PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease), powder Kalachikai has a good effect, but the duration of treatment is long (more than three months). For proper evaluation of disease, please go for USG whole abdomen and other investigations.

If the size and number of cysts are more, then I suggest consulting a gynecologist as you may require surgery.

If the number and size of cysts are less, you may continue treatment along with syrup Evecare 10 ml BD and Kanchnar Guggulu two BD.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|