Q. I have PCOD from the last 10 years. Please suggest a permanent cure.

Answered by Dr. Sujata Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pcod or Pcod Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 25, married and sexually active. I suffered from PCOD for a while, took all sorts of allopathic and homeopathic medicines and when I got scanned two months ago, PCOD was not found. I thought this is the end of my problem but, still, my periods are irregular. Last time, I was late by 15 days and took Primolut and got my period after five days. This month, my due date was on the 19th. I started to get bloody mucus-like bits and pieces one week prior to 19th and till date, this is continuing. What could this possibly be? Can I have a permanent solution to this problem ever? I am frustrated with irregular periods and weight gain for 10 years now. Any amount of exercise does not show any result.