Q. Please suggest some siddha medicine for PCOD and hirsutism.

Dr. Eagambaram Jaganathan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 16, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 01, 2020

I have symptoms of pcod. I have excess facial and body hair along with acne and irregular menstrual cycle. It takes two to three months between a cycle. When menstruation occurs, it will last for up to two weeks. Please suggest me some siddha medicine and diet to cure the pcod problem and hirsutism. Thank you.

#

First of all you must take purgation for PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) and hirsutism after that you should start with medication.

All siddha medications are not practically available. Some medicines are mixed in combination and are prepared by ourselves for better efficacy.

I suggest tablet Abhyathimotak two tablets for one day only for purgation. Then, continue Kumari legiyam 5 g twice daily.

I also suggest Syrup Meryton 10 mL twice daily and tablet Meryton two tablets thrice a day for 15 days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult a siddha medicine specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/siddha-medicine-specialist

Thank you for your advice. I will follow it.

#

You are always welcome. Do not hesitate to contact for further need.

|