Q. Can I take Malai Vembu for PCOS?

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi
Published on Oct 10, 2017

I have PCOS, and I am 33 years old. I am trying to get pregnant. One of my friends asked me to take Malai Vembu. I took it for three days during my last menstrual cycle, and for the first time after five years of PCOS, I got periods without any medicine. So, I took it again this month. How many more cycles can I take this? Also, please suggest any other herbal medicine to get pregnant.

#

• I suggest taking Malai Vembu (Melia Dubia) under the guidance of an ayurveda physician. It does not have any proven effects in cases of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). Some herbal medicines do help to normalize menstruation, but they cannot be advised without your full case history.
  • I suggest taking Bio-Combination 15 (Biochemic medicines), four tablets four times a day for at least two months.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Can I Get Pregnant with PCOS?

Article Overview: With the right treatment and a healthy lifestyle, even women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have high chances of getting pregnant. To know more, read the article. Read Article

Dr. Pari Bansari

PCOS (polycystic ovaries syndrome) is quite challenging and frustrating. Most women do not seek help until they get menstrual irregularity and have a problem in getting pregnant. The good news is, with the right treatment and healthy lifestyle, women with PCOS have high chances of getting pregnant. ...  Read Article

What is Persinal injection used for?

Query: Hi doctor, I have PCOS and planning for pregnancy. Last month I had HSG. My doctor told that my tubes are clear. My LMP was 25 days back. This month I had Persinal injection on my 3rd, 5th and 7th day. On 9th day my follicle was at the size of 19 mm. My doctor gave an injection called Lupride on my ...  Read Full »

Homeopathy for Homemakers

Article Overview: Mothers are the pillar of support for every household. If they are healthy, the whole family remains peaceful and happy. But many times, moms tend to neglect their health as they are busy taking care of their kids, husband, in-laws, and grandparents. Neglected health conditions can lead to severe problems in the long run. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Homemakers are the most hardworking lot. They work 24/7 with no breaks, no vacation, and without a change in daily routine. Be it summer vacation or a delightful festival; she has to perform her daily household chores. She just cannot say 'I am done, let me take a break for five days.' Because, if s...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now