Q. How can I remove the bumps on penis?

Dr. Dilip Meena

I saw these white fluid (bumps) on edge. Is it regular and temporary, or should I be concerned about it? Also, there are some fluids (small bumps), same as skin color below those white. I have attached pictures of the same. Please help.

#

I understand your concern. From the pictures attached (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), the white node raised along the edge is pearly penile papules, and those beneath are ectopic sebaceous glands. Both conditions are harmless and seen in a lot of males. It is not a disease or is sexually transmitted. It does not pose any problem and does not require treatment. If a person still wants treatment fractional CO2 laser can be helpful. I hope this clears your question. Thank you.

Thank you doctor, for the response.

#

|