Pelvic Belt

Please help me with lower left back pain that spreads to the left leg and knee.

Query: Hi doctor,Before three months, I started to do my office job. It is desk-based but it involves some lifting, carrying, and a driven commute for an hour every day. I was doing my office work for some years. Before eight weeks, I started to have my back pain and it is getting worse now. The pain is sh...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You are suffering from LBA (lower backache). It occurs due to prolonged sitting, improper posture, and bending straight. It often gets radiated from knee to foot. I suggest you take an X-ray or MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of the ...  Read Full »

Can physiotherapy heal diastasis recti?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31 year old woman in good health. 11 weeks ago, I gave birth through C-section, after a tough pregnancy with complete bed rest for seven months. Walk to the bathroom were the only exercise I got. After birth, I noticed that I was left with diastasis recti of about 2.5 cm width. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mahaveer Patil

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, congratulations for delivering a beautiful baby. I have gone through your medical history in detail. Diastasis of 2.5 cm is considered a moderate degree of diastasis as far as our classification is considered. Diastasis is usually hard to heal up completely...  Read Full »