Pelvic Strengthening Exercises

The internal rotation of my hip is very low. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor, Just to give you a bit of a background, I am a young male who is heavily involved in sports. Several months ago, I noticed my left (non-dominant side) hip internal rotation is very low or practically non-existent. I also noticed pinching at the front of my hip when getting into a deep ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not possible to come to any conclusion without a proof. You need to do an X-ray of the hip and pelvic joint. There might be anterior tilting of the pelvis because of which movement of the hip joint is restricted during internal rotation. In that case, it will ge...  Read Full »

I feel that my urinary bladder leaks for some reason. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old female. I am facing an issue with my urinary bladder. Most of the times I find my underwear wet with water or urine and not with white discharge. I feel my urine gets leaked. It is not that I tend to hold onto my urine for long. Whenever I feel like urinating, I instan...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you please provide more history? How long have you been having this issue now? Do you have pain with urination? How many kids to you have and were they relieved vaginally? Did you have any bladder or cervical procedure? Revert with the answers to the above questio...  Read Full »