Q. Could multiple partners be the reason for my bleeding, painful, and sore penis?

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

I have had sex with over 20 different partners. And I have got bleeding from my penis during the intercourse three times. It is very painful and sore during intercourse. I could notice blood everywhere after the intercourse. When I put on a condom, my discomforts are relieved.

Kindly help.

#

This is a penile injury that is extended to the urethra. Hence you are bleeding. Kindly send me pictures of your erect penis and stay abstain from intercourse for three weeks to get better.

I hope recovery will be complete without urethral stricture. Snap happens in penile fracture, but as you can have an erection, there is no fracture.

Kind regards.

|