Common "Penile Issues" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Penile Issues

Penile issues include erectile dysfunction, priapism, Peyronie's disease, balanitis, penile cancer, penile thrush, and fungal infection. Common symptoms of penile issues are swelling, itching, bleeding, and painful ejaculation. Common causes of penile issues are drug reactions, injury, alcohol, and drug abuse like cocaine.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

I got bumps on my penis after masturbating. Please assist.

Query: Hello doctor, I got some pimple-like bumps on my penis. But, I was not able to identify the cause for it. I observed that it happens to me after masturbation most of the time. So, please suggest some remedies for this problem because they are painful. I am uploading a picture.  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Can you please provide more information. Since when is the lesion present? Does it itch? Are there any other lesions in the groin or elsewhere on the body? Have you been applying any creams or washing the affected area with any antiseptics? Was there any recent sexua...  Read Full »

I have penile injury after a tear. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a highway driver, and while urinating at the roadside, I experienced an unusual incident. Being circumcised with a dry penis head and wind blowing from left to right, I sensed my penis head tear as I released the urine stream. The tear extended from the bottom to the top, including t...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Answer: Hi,Welcome to I read your query and understand your concern.Certainly, a urethral tear can be mended with appropriate medical intervention. Given the specific location of your tear at the penile tip, involving sensitive tissues and tendons, the healing process might be intricate. It is ...  Read Full »

My frenulum on the penis is slightly inflamed. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor,I am 18 years old, male. I have a slight inflammation in the frenulum of my penis. It does not hurt unless I touch it or during urination. This has been going on for two days. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Answer: Hi, We welcome you to icliniq family. I appreciate the confidence you place in me for your healthcare consultation. Based on the information you provided, you may be experiencing symptoms of inflammation or irritation in the frenulum, which is the narrow strip of skin under the head of the penis ...  Read Full »

I developed rashes after sexual intercourse. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have got red rashes on my corona. I have done unprotected sex 15 days before and my girlfriend is saying that she is still a virgin because we have not done intercourse properly. I just inserted and took out my penis.  Read Full »

Dr. Thakare Sampada Avinash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I have seen the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is herpes genitalis which is an STD (sexually transmitted disease).You need to take oral antiviral medications. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medi...  Read Full »

I am worried as I have got something like a furuncle or an insect bite on the middle part of my penis around 30 hours ago. Please suggest something to treat it.

Query: Hello doctor, I have gotten a furuncle or an insect bite in the middle part of my penis, it has been 30 hours since I have got it. I used Betamethasone, Gentamicin, Tolnaftate, and Clioquinol combination cream to treat it but it was of no use. Kindly suggest something to treat it. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I read your query and understand your concern. Firstly, I would suggest you stop using a combination cream of Betamethasone, Gentamicin, Tolnaftate, and Clioquinol. It is a combination that is not right for your condition. You may replace it with Mupirocin ointment....  Read Full »

I am 23 years old and depressed due to a very small penis. Is there any medicine to treat it?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a serious problem. So I requested you to suggest good medicine. My penis is very small and I am depressed. I am 23 years old.Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S R

Answer: Hi,Welcome to average length of the penis varies from 2.5 to 4 inches in the flaccid state and 4.5 to 6.5 inches in the erect state with a 1 inch in diameter. Studies recommended that a flaccid penis length of lesser than 1.6 inches or an erect penis of lesser than 3 inches should be...  Read Full »

I have a small penis. How can I increase my penis length naturally?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a small penis. It looks similar to that of a child. So how can I make my penis long naturally?Please help.Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. K. V. Anand

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I read your query and understand your concern. The size, thickness, and hardness of the penis never matter in sexual intercourse. Love and passion matter and determines sexual pleasure. Usually, the size will be less than 2 inches in flaccid conditions. The average...  Read Full »

Can I use a penis enlargement device to increase my penis size and enhance my sexual performance?

Query: Hi doctor, I wanted to ask you about the penis enlargement device. Does it help in penis growth? I have a small penis, and I feel it will affect my sex life.  Read Full »

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnui

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Some vacuum devices are available that help in improving the size of the penis to some extent, but they should not be used regularly. Jelqing or penis stretching exercise helps to improve the size. This can be done at home, and if done properly, it can show great resul...  Read Full »

I am a 29-year-old male experiencing pain in my penis and pelvis after penile stretches for three days. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 29-year-old male and I was performing penile stretches which might have caused the injury. I am experiencing pain at the base of my penis when touched. The head and shaft of the penis are slightly swollen. There is slight pain on the left side of the pubic or pelvis region. I hav...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have read your query and I can understand your concern. You should take anti-inflammatory and anti-acidity medications. I suggest you take the following medications: Tablet Enzoflam (Diclofenac and Paracetamol) twice a day for five days. Capsule Razo D (Rabepra...  Read Full »

What causes lumps on the base of the penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I have small lumps on the base of my penis. I am not sure about the duration of the lumps, but I feel like they are increasing in size. I am sexually active with my partner for three years.Kindly help me know what it is.Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I understand your concerns. I have gone through the pictures you sent (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). I need more information to comment anything on them. Kindly let me know the answers for the following; 1) When did you notice them...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.