Welcome to icliniq.com.
From the image, it appears to be psoriasis (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You will need a physical examination as well as skin biopsy and dermoscopy for a confirmation. Please visit a dermatologist for the same. Please provide me the following information:
- Since when do you have this patch?
- Do you have itching or a history of discharge from the lesion?
- Do you have a similar patch anywhere else on the body?
- Does it resolve and appear again?
- Any history of unprotected sexual intercourse?
You can apply Desowen (Desonide) cream for seven days. It is a mild steroid which will help to reduce inflammation. So, do not over use it.