Q. How can a 26-year-old male make his penis hole small or normal?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

I am a 26-year-old male, and my penis hole is getting bigger. I do not masturbate too much. I hardly masturbate less than ten times a year. What is the solution to my problem? What should I do to make my penis hole small or normal?

#

From the attached images (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), the size looks normal. You need to worry only if you cannot control urine or there is dribbling of urine at night. Masturbation has nothing to do with holes. You can masturbate two to three times a week. The penis is an elastic tissue. It returns to the same size. If you feel it is drastically increasing in size, I suggest you measure the size once every week and make a chart.

Thank you doctor for the reply,

I am happy with your answer, but my penis hole is not normal. It has become bigger. I thought it would be bigger when I do sex with my partner. So, I am concerned about my penis hole.

#

I suggest you do pelvic floor exercises to increase the tone of penis muscles, and take the tablet Shelcal (calcium, calcitriol, and Menaquinone) 500 mg once daily after food for 30 days (consult a specialist doctor, discuss with them, and take medications with their consent).

|