Peripheral Vertigo

I am suffering from recurring vertigo canalolithiasis and have some symptoms of tinnitus. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor,Three months ago, after self-curing a retriggering of an actual vertigo canalolithiasis (BPPV), I had an underlying and often debilitating wooziness and light-headedness with light nystagmus in the left eye with an upward rotation towards the right ear. It happened the third time that y...  Read Full »

Dr. Syed Tehmid

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern and will help you out.You need to know that positional vertigo is always triggered by placing the head in the critical offending positions or performing the offending movements. The vertigo is usually of a shorter duration and is often accompani...  Read Full »