Q. I have Peyronie's disease with white spots on my penis. Please suggest a solution.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am 20 years old and have Peyronie since I was 18. My symptoms were mild. I did not have a curvature, just an hourglass shape when semi-erect and a scar in the middle of the shaft, nothing that interrupted my sex life.

But in the last months, I noticed something new and weird on my penis. Many white spots and brown lines near the area of the scar bother me a lot, and I am desperate and depressed now.

#

Thank you for attaching pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and I understand your concern. I have checked them carefully, nothing to worry about.

Due to infection and most probably a fungal one transmitted sexually. So I would like to ask you, did you have unprotected sex recently? Is there any itching? Does your partner have any symptoms?

Take tablet Cetirizine 10 mg once a day after meal for five days. You can apply Beclomethasone, Clotrimazole cream two to three times a day after cleaning for seven days. Do not have sex for two weeks. Please tell me about unprotected sex if you had.

Please answer. So I can prescribe you further medicines accordingly.

I did not have any unprotected sex. I only had protected sex with a condom before four to five months.

#

Then take the prescribed treatment, and let me know on follow up after seven days. If it persists, then we will go for further treatment and testing. You will notice a change in seven days.

Please wear washed underwear and use fresh towels.

|