Q. What is the reason for bumps inside my mouth during fever?

Dr. Arpit Varshney

I have been suffering from a sore throat since yesterday. I had a cold, mild fever, and headache. I tried to put a finger inside my tongue, and I felt some bumps inside.

I searched online and it showed HIV. I am really worried. Kindly help.

#

You must be suffering from URTI (upper respiratory tract Infection) with pharyngitis. I suggest, take Azithromycin 500 mg once a day or tablet Gudcef CV (Cefpodoxime proxetil and Clavulanic acid) 325 mg twice daily. Secondly, antiallergics like Montelukast and Levocetirizine at night will help a lot. Thirdly, Betadine (Povidone-Iodine) gargle thrice a day will help a lot with a sore throat. You can also dissolve Disprin DT (Aspirin) tablets in gargling water. This will resolve your pain to a great extent. I suggest taking this treatment for five days will make you fine.

My suggestion is, do not look up your symptoms online. Kindly consult a doctor.

|