Q. Does circumcision cause any negative impact on sexual activity?

Answered by Dr. Aman Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Phimosis or Circumcision Of Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old guy, and I have phimosis. Many times, I have tried to retract my foreskin, but always in vain. I would like to know if circumcision is mandatory to rectify the problem. Is there any other method which I could opt for? I am going to get married soon, and so I would like to get this problem solved. Please suggest.