Q. How can I manage tight penis opening that causes pain on jerking it?

Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar
Published on Jan 24, 2019

I am 20 years old and my problem is that I have a tight opening of the penis. This is very painful when I jerk it off.

Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

It is called as phimosis. Try to use steroid cream for 10 days and massage the skin. Try to retract the skin and clean the secretion beneath the prepuce. Keep the area clean because steroid cream may lead to infection if not taken care appropriately.

Betamethasone ointment twice a day.

| 

What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin. Please suggest me the remedies and the types of oil used to roll back the skin.  Read Full »

How can I stop hair loss?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been experiencing a patch of hair loss and it is getting bigger. I had two but the one is gone now. I am very proud of my hair and this makes me emotional.  Read Full »

Is surgery the only option for phimosis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from severe phimosis with pinhole meatus. My age is 31 and I am unmarried. My urine stream has become weak since three to four years, but never knew my penis is abnormal. But since six months, urine stream became too thin and then surgeon told me about the disease. Is surge...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now