Q. Outer layer of penis is attached to the head of penis. Is it phimosis?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

When I do intercourse I am not able to go deep up to the length of my penis. My outer layer of penis is attached to the head.

I feel to ejaculate due to excitement. While having sex using condom I am able to insert whole of my penis and enjoy good sex.

But without condom, I ejaculate in few minutes and not able to insert inside properly.

As my wife is more supportive I feel bad for her now. I am afraid whether it is phimosis. Please suggest some remedy.

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

I have read and understood your problem.

Yes, it may be Phimosis, the symptoms like difficulty during intercourse, hard to urinate will occur. You should use some lubricant or soap and try to pull the foreskin back by holding your penis in one hand and pulling back with another.

Do not apply force and over few days it will be pulled back gradually. If skin remains stuck, then you may need a simple surgical procedure called Circumcision.

As you are enjoying good sex with condom? You can apply Lignocaine gel to the head of penis 10 minutes before sex and wipe it off.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. First I will try to pull the skin back as you said and hope to get over it without any operation. How long should I do it?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

#

• You continue it for a month and that will be enough. But, do it gently.

|