Q. I am suffering from piles. Suggest some homeopathy medicines.

Answered by Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Piles or Homeopathy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Dear doctor,

I am suffering from piles. Taking aloes and Aesculus daily. It completely disappeared after taking this for 14 days. But it came back again when I was travelling long distance by car. How to cure it permanently? Suggest some homeopathy medicines.