Q. I am suffering from piles. Suggest some homeopathy medicines.

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Published on Oct 14, 2014 and last reviewed on: Nov 26, 2018

Dear doctor,

I am suffering from piles. Taking aloes and Aesculus daily. It completely disappeared after taking this for 14 days. But it came back again when I was travelling long distance by car. How to cure it permanently? Suggest some homeopathy medicines.

#

Have lots of water and fiber-rich fruits to help regular bowel movements and avoid constipation.

For the piles problem, I would advise you to take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 every three days.

Hope this helps.

If the problem persists, consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

What is the reason for chest heaviness after starting homeopathy treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from a hiatus hernia, GERD and irritable bowel syndrome for the past two years. I have started taking homeopathy treatment. I am consuming it for about three weeks now. But after taking it, I am having a painful swelling and enlargement of my breast. It causes an unnatural...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The heaviness of breast can occur due to premenstrual symptoms. The heaviness of chest can occur because of bloating and acidity. To get rid of acidity, you can take one spoon of Gulkand before and after taking meals. It has a soothing effect on the gastric tract. If yo...  Read Full

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akant Kaushal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of burning sensation in anus following stools will be the consumption of spicy food. Another cause can be constipation, which can cause fissures around the anus. If this is the condition, apply Diltiazem gel 2 % three to four times a day for se...  Read Full

Homeopathy for Homemakers

Article Overview: Mothers are the pillar of support for every household. If they are healthy, the whole family remains peaceful and happy. But many times, moms tend to neglect their health as they are busy taking care of their kids, husband, in-laws, and grandparents. Neglected health conditions can lead to severe problems in the long run. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Homemakers are the most hardworking lot. They work 24/7 with no breaks, no vacation, and without a change in daily routine. Be it summer vacation or a delightful festival; she has to perform her daily household chores. She just cannot say 'I am done, let me take a break for five days.' Because, if s...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now